Putting our trust in astrology is an issue of personal choice. Regardless of whether or not we believe in the mystical force of the celestial events that get control over what takes place on Earth, there have been many thoughtful studies in this area. A large number of people in many parts of the world tend to suppose that the movement and position of the Sun, Moon, stars and planets may have a direct effect on the events that are happening on Earth. As a result, humans are divided into various astrological signs, according to their time of birth.
Astrology is typically known as study of the positions and movements of varied constellations in the celestial orbit. Due to impact of the movements of the Sun, Moon and constellations, human beings on Earth are also affected. People born in specific stage are often believed to be governed by the similar celestial phenomena that are split into 12 parts, giving rise to the 12 Zodiac signs.
Of course, astrology in the Western world will be different than the one in the Eastern world. In fact, Chinese astrology does not suppose the constellations being responsible for the earthly happenings. Instead, they have a tendency to believe that the equator will divide individuals according to their nature.
In general, astrological signs will assist in identifying the compatibility between two people based on their personality traits. An Aquarius and a Sagittarius, for example, can make a beautiful pair since both of them are optimist, friendly, full of energy, and none shall attempt to tie the other down. However, in case of the relationship between a Taurus and a Sagittarius, it can be hampered since a Taurus is apt to rein in a Sagittarius.
Hence, in order to make our relationship finer and more successful, understanding will be the most significant factor, and astrological calculations will be designed to help us find our true mate with compatible nature. Furthermore, astrological elements like Water, Fire, Earth and Air play a huge role in astrological compatibility. The following are some information about Astrology Sign Compatibility:
- Aries (the Ram) is supposed to be extremely compatible with the fellow Fire signs – Sagittarius and Leo as well as with the Air sign – Gemini and Aquarius.
- Taurus (the Bull) is highly compatible with the fellow Earth signs – Capricorn and Virgo as well as with the Water sign – Pisces and Cancer.
- Gemini (the Twins) often goes along well with Aries, Leo and other fellow Air signs, Aquarius and Libra.
- Cancer (the Crab) will be the best match with the Water signs – Pisces and Scorpio, as well as the Earth signs – Virgo and Taurus.
- Leo (the Lion), is the most compatible with the Fire signs – Aries and Sagittarius, as well as also bonds well with the Air signs – Libra and Gemini.
- Virgo (the Virgin) can go well with the fellow Earth sign – Taurus – and other signs like Cancer, Capricorn and Scorpio.
- Libra (the Scales) may bond well with the Air signs – Gemini and Aquarius, and also with the Fire signs – Sagittarius and Leo.
- Scorpio (the Scorpion) is described to be highly compatible with the Earth signs – Capricorn and Virgo, as well as with the Water signs – Pisces and Cancer.
- Sagittarius (the archer) best matches with the fellow Fire signs – Aries and Leo, and is also considered to bond with the Air signs – Aquarius and Libra.
- Capricorn (the Goat) is often the most compatible with the Water signs – Pisces and Scorpio, as well as other fellow Earth signs – Virgo and Taurus.
- Aquarius (Water Bearer) often goes well with the fellow Air signs – Libra and Gemini, and the Fire signs – Sagittarius and Aries.
- Pisces (the Fishes) is compatible with the Earth signs – Taurus and Capricorn, and the Water signs – Scorpio and Cancer.
If you yearn to know more information about this subject “Astrological Signs“, please fill this box with all of your most burning questions.